2019 DAY OF PURPOSE
Over 30 International Day of Purpose Events hosted by incredible OnPurpose Ambassadors.
From South Africa to New York, tap into a community of people who are supporting one another in being Fit, Loving and Working #OnPURPOSE.
THE POWER OF PURPOSE
Wanna celebrate the day with others? We got you.
Celebrate the International Day of Purpose® with one of our ambassadors or brand partners by
joining one of their expert-led masterclasses, workshops, or 1:1 coaching sessions to support
your personal and professional development needs.
ACTION & Join Us!
On the annual International Day of Purpose® we encourage everyone to reflect on the power of their purpose, engage in purposeful behavior, and share those stories with the world by tagging them #DayofPurpose.
Whether you're just starting to think about your purpose, or you've been living a purpose-oriented life for years, today is for YOU! It is for all of us. On the International #DayofPurpose, we can encourage each other to be our best selves, OnPurpose.
On this day we can examine our habits and see if they move us closer to our purpose or further away. And unlike the other days when we lived carelessly, we should be intentional and engage in behavior that allows us to use our authentic gifts to serve the world, OnPurpose.
So, how should you celebrate the International #Day of Purpose? You tell us! Perhaps you will use today to simply reflect on your purpose. Or, perhaps you'll immediately engage in purposeful behaviors; like returning to the gym, updating your resume so you can work #OnPurpose, or finally signing up for the mentoring program you've been reading about. Whatever you do, do it with no regrets, and do it OnPurpose.
2019 EVENTS CALENDAR
Events added daily.
CHECK BACK OFTEN!
- Fri, Jun 18INTERSECTION - Hudson Yards
- Fri, Jun 21Magnolia Blue
- Fri, Jun 21SWEAT DCJun 21, 2019, 7:15 PM – 8:30 PM EDTSWEAT DC, 3232 Georgia Ave NW ste 105, Washington, DC 20010, USAThis fitness class will focus on reconnecting our health to our higher purpose. We will pair strength, cardio, & core circuits with a social happy hour discussing & connecting our why to our health & movement.
- Fri, Jun 21Unit 1403 (Between Williams & Pearl)Jun 21, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTUnit 1403 (Between Williams & Pearl), 70 Pine Street, New York, NY 10270, USABringing women together who create safe containers in order to provide and hold precious space for all through various forms of meditation & healing modalities. Join us for a special Summer Solstice meditation, sun tea, music and dancing as we give thanks!
- Fri, Jun 21Kismet Cowork - Chestnut HillJun 21, 2019, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM EDTKismet Cowork - Chestnut Hill, 12 W Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118, USAConstantly pulled in a million directions, it can be hard to be present for all the things and people that matter to us. Join us after work for wine and cheese while we learn mindfulness techniques that enable us to fully show up present for ourselves and others, living more deeply into our purpose.
- Fri, Jun 21The Sheen Center for Thought & Culture
- Fri, Jun 21Online Zoom Meeting
- Fri, Jun 21Grand Cayman
- Fri, Jun 21Runyon Canyon (North Fuller Entrance )
Speaker & Leadership Coach,
Teach For America
Founder and Principal
MHBiglan Consulting, LLC
Writer, Speaker, People & Policy Strategist,
Author, Speaker, Consultant, Coach
Camille A. Thomas
Founder, The Vision Investment, Certified Coach
Founder, Consultant, Trainer, Certified Coach, Spark Collective