2019 DAY OF PURPOSE
THE POWER OF PURPOSE
Wanna celebrate the day with others? We got you.
Celebrate the International Day of Purpose® with one of our ambassadors or brand partners by
joining one of their expert-led masterclasses, workshops, or 1:1 coaching sessions to support
your personal and professional development needs.
ACTION & Join Us!
On the annual International Day of Purpose® we encourage everyone to reflect on the power of their purpose, engage in purposeful behavior, and share those stories with the world by tagging them #DayofPurpose.
Whether you're just starting to think about your purpose, or you've been living a purpose-oriented life for years, today is for YOU! It is for all of us. On the International #DayofPurpose, we can encourage each other to be our best selves, OnPurpose.
On this day we can examine our habits and see if they move us closer to our purpose or further away. And unlike the other days when we lived carelessly, we should be intentional and engage in behavior that allows us to use our authentic gifts to serve the world, OnPurpose.
So, how should you celebrate the International #Day of Purpose? You tell us! Perhaps you will use today to simply reflect on your purpose. Or, perhaps you'll immediately engage in purposeful behaviors; like returning to the gym, updating your resume so you can work #OnPurpose, or finally signing up for the mentoring program you've been reading about. Whatever you do, do it with no regrets, and do it OnPurpose.
2019 EVENTS CALENDAR
Events added daily.
CHECK BACK OFTEN!
- Purposeful Power of ERGsJune 18th // 12:00 - 1:30pmINTERSECTION - Hudson Yards
- Inclusive #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21SWEAT DCJun 21, 2019, 7:15 PM – 8:30 PM EDTSWEAT DC, 3232 Georgia Ave NW ste 105, Washington, DC 20010, USAThis fitness class will focus on reconnecting our health to our higher purpose. We will pair strength, cardio, & core circuits with a social happy hour discussing & connecting our why to our health & movement.
- STILL #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21Unit 1403 (Between Williams & Pearl)Jun 21, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDTUnit 1403 (Between Williams & Pearl), 70 Pine Street, New York, NY 10270, USABringing women together who create safe containers in order to provide and hold precious space for all through various forms of meditation & healing modalities. Join us for a special Summer Solstice meditation, sun tea, music and dancing as we give thanks!
- Presence #OnPurpose :: A Mindful Practice Happy Hour WorkshopFri, Jun 21Kismet Cowork - Chestnut HillJun 21, 2019, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM EDTKismet Cowork - Chestnut Hill, 12 W Willow Grove Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19118, USAConstantly pulled in a million directions, it can be hard to be present for all the things and people that matter to us. Join us after work for wine and cheese while we learn mindfulness techniques that enable us to fully show up present for ourselves and others, living more deeply into our purpose.
- Building Big Business #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21The Sheen Center for Thought & Culture
- Parenting #OnPurpose :: How White Moms* Can Make a DifferenceFri, Jun 21Online Zoom Meeting
- Hike #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21Runyon Canyon (North Fuller Entrance )
- Women Connect #OnPurposeFri, Jun 211204 BroadwayJun 21, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT1204 Broadway, 1204 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 11221, USACreate meaningful connections in a short amount of time with other women with a focus on how we can help each other. Join us at Luminary, a collaboration hub, community, and modern space custom build for like-minded women to connect. #ComeSitAtOurTable-there is room for all of us.
- Work #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21AtlantaJun 21, 2019, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDTAtlanta, Atlanta, GA, USABringing a national organization together to reflect on how we do our work. We will take time to reflect on our personal purpose and how that aligns to our roles at work. We will commit to intentionally bringing more of our purpose into our workspace.
- Authentic Living #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21https://www.instagram.com/natalie.namaste/Jun 21, 2019, 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM EDThttps://www.instagram.com/natalie.namaste/Through social platform I will build awareness to "Live on Purpose". We'll use reflection and meditation daily to build awareness towards the steps we need to take to authentically live on purpose. The week will be interactive with questions via my stories and live video talks.
- Purposeful Partnership :: Working together to create equitable environments for working parentsFri, Jun 21Teach For AmericaJun 21, 2019, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM EDTTeach For America, 25 Broadway, New York, NY 10004, USA (12th Floor)We will bring together people of all genders for a conversation about how we can work together as parents, colleagues, leaders, and community members to create equitable environments when a kid enters the scene.
- Live Well #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21TBA
- Releasing Fears #OnPurposeFri, Jun 21Union Square, New York CityJun 21, 2019, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AMUnion Square, New York CitySometimes fear cripples us from honoring our purpose. We are often held hostage by our concerns of failing. Join us for an exciting event where we focus on identifying and releasing the fears that stop us from going after our wildest dreams.
- Just Breathe #OnPurpose :: The Anti-Stress Breath MeditationThu, Jun 20Impact Hub OaklandJun 20, 2019, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDTImpact Hub Oakland, 2323 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612, USADiscover the power of breath and an easy, effective approach to meditation through breath and body awareness you will connect with the present moment and become more aware of your thoughts, feelings, and sensations.
- Living #OnPurpose: How Men Reserve Space in AmericaThu, Jun 20Aloft - WXYZ Lounge